Ugreen 10789 3.5mm Male to Dual 3.5mm Female Headset Splitter
Ugreen 3.5mm Male to Dual 3.5mm Female Headset Splitter
This adapter supports TRS Microphone, do NOT support TS and TRRS Microphone. It's compatible with CTIA headsets, but not iPhone headsets.
Headset splitter adapter features one 3.5mm male (TRRS) and two 3.5mm (TRS) female connectors.
Allows you to connect an external speakers/headphone and microphone to your PC, laptop, tablets or smartphones with a single 3.5mm 4pin combo port.
Some laptops from Apple and Dell feature only a single (4-position) 3.5mm audio port to support both audio input and output.
This headset splitter adapter breaks the audio port out into two distinct ports,- one for a microphone input connection, and the other for connecting external (output) speakers.
1. Input: 3.5mm 4-pin Male x1;
2. Output: 3.5mm 4-pin Female for Mic x1; 3.5mm 4-pin Female for Audio x1;
3. Connect a headset (audio & microphone) to your PC, Laptop, tablet, smartphones etc.
4. Gold plated connectors resist corrosion and ensure optimum sound quality.
5. Oxygen-free copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability.