Ugreen USB to gigabit Lan RJ45 with 3 port USB3.0 Hub
UGREEN USB3.0 to wired Gigabit Lan RJ45 port and 3 Ports USB 3.0 Hub
Model: 20265 ( Black)
Cable length : 28cm
UGREEN 3-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub with RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter not only add a Gigabit RJ45 Network connector to your your PC or Mac through a single a USB 3.0/ 2.0 port , but also add 3 more Super Speed USB 3.0 ports. You don't have to constantly switch and unplug everything, which is good to protect the USB and Ethernet interfaces on your devices. It also can be used to replace a failed network card or a wireless network with a faster USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet network.
Full Functionality: Small but powerful. The hub supports hot swapping, plug and play. A built-in surge protector will keep your devices safe, while complete backwards compatibility with all generations of USB will ensure that all of your existing USB devices work seamlessly.
Super Speed: With data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps,10x faster than USB 2.0, you'll be able to sync files and interact with your Mac or PC more efficiently than ever.
Gigabit Ethernet: Supports up to 1000Mbps and downwards compatible with 10/100Mbps
Power Usage Alerts
• For stable operation, devices connected to this hub should not exceed a combined current of 5V 900mAh.
• When using with high power devices, like external HDD,SDD, a DC 5V power plug should be used to supply power to the USB hub. And DC 5V power adapter is not included.
• Don't use this USB data hub as a charging dock station for phones, tablets or other devices.
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work with USB 3.0 ports,because of the radio interference caused by USB 3.0. Try using a USB 2.0 port on your devices.
• For Mac OS High Sierra 10.13 system, please disable the SIP function before using the RJ45 network port. For this function will stop the Ethernet adapter from operating.